Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

something new

It's been such a long time since I took time to grab a pen and a paper to write something about my life and how things change my points of view this past few months. I really need to be decisive in everything, in everywway now that I started to work in a call center environment.

People around me were damn good about making decisions in their lives, I never thought that in just a blink of an eye my dreams seems to come true. Im so happy, really really happy that finally some sort of new things add some sugar in my daily life. I feel excited with the life I had now, I have someone to call on my own, I have some friends who's there whenever things might go wrong, I have God to call when I'm needed Him most.

How can I ask for more... well i think I just have to pray that God would show His path should lead me to a better life and makes me a different person, something that my parents can boast me and make proud of me.

Guys thank you so much for being there for I love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep smiling and feeling happy. It will really help overcoming the stresses you'll encounter in your call center environment.

Update na! hehe..

Anonymous said...

talagang masarap at masaya na merong nagmamahal at nagmamalasakit sayo. At syiempre ang pagmamahal ni Lord ay di kumukupas kahit madalas tayo ang nagkukulang sa Kanya.