Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

when i die


when i die.. toss my ashes into the wind, let my spirit go, for this is the only chance to live my life free from trouble and problem. I won't let go of the love I Have for you, i'll keep it wherever i'll go, I will cry for I will no longer touch you, breathe you and most of all feel the warmth of your embrace.
when i die.. never give up on your life, i will still here watching you, love you and guide you. but I know time will come when you need someone, someone that makes fill the emptiness that i've cause, I will soon cry for i will no longer feel the your love anymore.

let me tell you this, I love you... words are not enough to express the love i feel for you, I love you

7 comments:

Herbs D. said...

hang emo. cheer up buttercup. im quite sure the feeling is mutual with that person you're referring to.

krn said...

nice..=)

Anonymous said...

hmmm senti ah

fiel-kun said...

wuy parekoy... anu na naman tong kinae-emo mo? lols.

nabasa ko yung comment mo sa blog ko. umm, anu bang gumugulo sa isipan mo ngayon? is there anything I can do to help?

eden said...

in love na in love ka talaga...hehehe

lucas said...

if find this really sad...and a little unsettling... probably because of the phrase 'when i die'... hehe!

FerBert said...

ang drama pero yikeee