Pages

Sunday, May 07, 2006

the manager

I woke up today I realized the very moment I step in the company doorsteps that life will be bad. Only now too late to realized it was hell. I found a better job anyway, sweeping the street off the scum’s of the earth.
It is better than kissing asses here.

Some of my district mangers are the most substanceless, nearly useless life forms I've encountered in my whole life. The work ethics are bias, the office is warm as in global warming-maximized, there is no fair around when you need it, and then every time I close my eyes they’re haunting me like a ghost performing New York, New York.

I wish you luck and I think it is luck what this company needed, cause and pagan ritual won't help anymore.



Warmest regards and a smile in my face.

No comments: