Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

come back to me

If I had a chance to speak to again, would you listen?

don't know what I would say, but there's so much I want to tell you.

Where would I even begin?

You've changed me in such a profound way.

Every single day,

I think of the friendship that I'll never get back.

I think of how much fun we had back then.

Back when everything was so perfect.

Back to the day when I thought to myself how I'll never find the same happiness again.

I'm constantly frustrated with myself for what I did and I breakdown.

How much longer must I go on like this before I can speak to you again

—to go back to where we left off?


"help me my friend, oh im so tired"


4 comments:

Chyng said...

David Cook" When you find you, come back tom me.."

Btw, narinig ko siya dito sa office, ngrerehearse before the concert! :D

lucas said...

si David Cook agad pumasok sa isip ko when i read the title. hehehe!

we always wish we could go back, when in truth, we just can't.

The Itinerant said...

how about, "coming back" to yourself first? journey back where there was the first love you encountered for yourself... hmm, lalim ba makahulugan? hehehe abstract yata na-comment ko....

escape said...

para kanino naman ito? parang ang bigat.