Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

The existence of my being


I seek simple things in life; the stars and the night sky make me happy and I am awed by their silent violence...when I look up to the heavens while lying on the grass, I imagine myself falling into an abyss of infinite space and I am engulfed totally by the darkness...but when I am with someone I love while looking at the stars, I see something different, I feel different also...the stars suddenly begin to smile and they are in unison in wishing me happiness, they sing their songs to me and whisper good wishes for me and they send me hope...the darkness would no longer engulf but would rather embrace me, comfort me, sing lullabys to me and I am comforted in my heart, I become contented, I become happy, quietly jubilant...that's what a heart can do to me...a heart that beats for me and a heart who's main joy is to see me happy....the grass feels cool and becomes like a bed made of the softest feathers, the earth would no longer be dirty to lie upon, it would be soft and soothing and it too cradles me in its warmth...the night rejoices with me, the wind too and the heavens and of course the stars....oh how good it is to be in love!, to spend the quiet night with the one i love....but it's all so different when Im alone lying on the grass.......
Im very tired, really really tired of trying to find someone I can really trust...
There are only two things that are very powerful in the world, the Love and Death. Ive been waiting for them to come in my life, I dont know which one to come first, theres no reason to live after all if theres no Love, and I would rather to die if Love comes in my life. Death might lose its power but Love still remain Forever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are like a poet. I like the compositions of your words...