Pages

Sunday, September 07, 2008

The one that got away

I don't really want to talk about love coz it's already overrated pero I can't deny that still right now I'm not moving on, the pain is still there embracing my heart with an open hand of anger...

and if only words and time can be turned back perhaps there will definitely be a BIG difference..
but then that's life, and we have to face it.
I don't know why I still have this feeling of anger, blaming everything to myself..
what did i do??? nagmahal lang naman ako ng totoo...
I did everything to save the realtionship.. pero wala...
and now.. I wanna scream, shout, throw away things.. I wanna CRY..
I want to CRY...CRY...CRY...
but I just CAN'T...

Keeping all these feelings inside, all bottled up and nowhere to go.. NOBODY CARES...

Leaving me stilled with brazened scars of utter confussion, outright frustration,
total REJECTION...

Nobody knows what I feel and How I feel...

Nobody seems to care...

I think I just have to push the pain and hurt everything all inside, AGAIN and AGAIN...

SMILE.. put a happy face...

as if nothing happens.....

maybe she doesn't deserve somebody like me...

11 comments:

atto aryo said...

ur right, love is over-rated. di siya talaga kailangan sa buhay, kaya enjoy na lang. :-)

Admin said...

If you want to cry.... Iyak lang....

If you want to laugh... Laugh out loud....

If you to do something, do it with all your heart...

Walang masama sa mundo.

Life is great lalo na kapag ginawa mo ang best mo....

You're a real person... IN and OUT kapag ginawa mo 'yun!

Rio said...

love problems?? lahat naman ata ng tao ay dumadaan sa ganito e..ibat-ibang level nga lang..

i have my own to share with you kaso baka magkaiyakan lang tau d2..lols

i just want to share this to you..

take sometime to smile when your sad..
to rest when you are tired..
to love if youre feeling empty..
and to let go if you need to...
time endures, time heals..
in this life, just take some time for yourself..then you'll see, everything will fall into the right place...d way you wanted life to be...

hehe...sori at napahaba n naman...
dont u worry..magiging ok din ang lahat para sau....just smile=)

_ice_ said...

@R-YO - sometime kelangan din natin magmahal at mahalin.. pero enjoy naman ako

@ritzard - dong yah i im real, walang halong kaplstikan hehehe cge pasyal me sa blog mo

@rio- love it..not really a problem im just trying to connect the other side of my heart.
sabi nga nila the best way of loving someone is letting go.

ayaw kung umiyak ini-express ko lng sa pagsulat, in that i feel good na.

nahj12 said...

awww.. its ok to cry.. as long as you let the pain go with the flow.. kaya yan.. mahirap gawin..pero kaya yan.. :)

Jez said...

kaya ka siguro nagpagupit noh?
tagay mo nga!

lilipas din yan. hurt cut deep as you allow it to happen.

Jake said...

Dude, cry it all out, whether alone or infront of a trusted friend.

Believe me, you'll wake up one morning laughing out loud while remembering the day you cried for her.

You need to move on...

_ice_ said...

@nahj12 - tnx sa pagbisita mo.. cge gawin ko yan mamaya hahahah.

@jez - u got me there... cge tagay na muna me...

@jake - yah sabi nga ng isang frnd, we just move forward carrying all the burden and pain with our life but we never really move on.. tnx sa pag bisita sa blog ko.. hehehe

Abou said...

habang broken hearted ka. itago muna ang mga razorblade, kutsilyo, at lubid.

he he.

ni link din kita, kaya lang malabo ata mata ko at di ko makita ang link ko. baka kung kanino mo ko ni link ha

ha ha

Anonymous said...

*currently blog hopping*

I read this from somewhere and just thought of sharing this to you:

"Do not dwell on what if, or I should have, or I could have. Don’t knock yourself down. Did you give too much? Or too little? It does not matter anymore. Lessons are learned. Turn the page.

Moving on means getting to a place in life where you can look back, remember and rejoice."

For sure everything will turn out well for you, hopefully soon =)

The Mikologist said...

for me,
love for the sake of loving,
without expectations to be loved in return,
without the goal of rewards for the investment of your time, finance or energies,
without the thought of owning, the "WE" or possession.

and when you had that joy of loving for its own sake,
to be loved is much sweeter,
and to be loved not is just irrelevant.